I'm back! Expect to see regular stuff here again. For this episode, I thought I would give some of the more memorable lines I've heard while working at the zoo.
1) me: The camera with flash works well if you want to take indoor photos, but the one without flash is good if you only will be shooting outdoors. customer: What do you mean by "outdoors?"
2) parent to 4 year old child: No, you can't have anything. You're in trouble, remember? child (after staring at parent): I'm not going to visit you when you get old.
3) parent to child grabbing his crotch: Do you have to go to the bathroom? child: My penis hurts.
4) coworker: After I buy my new station wagon, I want to drive it on dirt roads, so I'm going to West Virginia.
5) coworker: Are there any special drivers licenses for a Vespa?
more to come.