- We visited a Pennsylvania Dutch superstore. There was a Penn Dutch butcher, a Penn Dutch baker, a Penn Dutch fudge maker...and, for some reason, a sushi shop.
- Afterward, we went to Lambertville, a town on the NJ/Penn border. We decided to stop for a drink, and that turned into several drinks...but it was a fun way to start the day.
- We then went to a cigar superstore, which turned out to be an outlet for my online cigar stop. They had a bar, so we did cigars and beer.
- Finally, a great steak place called Arthur's, where I got a 24 ounce steak. The cow, I can assure you, died for a good and delicious cause.
- NJ is not entirely toxic waste factories and suburbs...something I knew, but it's nice to see firsthand.
Back to Gotham today...Staten Island Ferry, Little Italy, Chinatown.
glad you got to see some of the good NJ. NJ gets it's reputation, unfortunately, for those traveling through from Philly-NYC which therefore most people only see Camden and Newark...neither places all that desirable.
Post a Comment