- Throw some ice into a pint glass...preferably one with a cool design...or one stolen from a local bar.
- Add one measure of rum and think of the islands...and how glad you're not in those malarial hell-holes.
- Add a half measure of strawberry liqueur...or crush a handful of berries from the farmer's market into the glass and up the rum content.
- Pour to the top with a good root beer. This drink demands IBC or better...because you're worth it, damn it. Okay, maybe you aren't, but I sure am.
- Stir, sit back, and enjoy while watching some high class, sophisticated, cultured, and educational television program such as Naked and Afraid. After all, the point of television is to laugh at weirdos, right?
Monday, July 08, 2013
The Inspired Drunk
It was pointed out to me last night that it had been a while since I blogged about making a new cocktail. Inspiration can come in many forms...and sometimes I even take requests! So let me introduce you to The Inspired Drunk:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment