It's a new year, so I thought I would start off with admitting some things I don't ordinarily admit to anyone.
- I check Buzzfeed fairly regularly...like in the double digits per day...even though I am firmly aware of how sad that all is.
- I get my own songs stuck in my head. I try to justify this as an occupational hazard rather than ego. Sometimes, this justification even works.
- My daughter started to watch My Little Pony...and I kinda enjoy the show. At any rate, it's much better than Calliou (stupid cancer kid) or Veggie Tales.
- Related: sometimes I fear for my girl's horrible taste in television programming.
- I sometimes drain my cellphone battery from playing games such as Doodle Jump and Pipes. Hey, they're the new Tetris!
- I could watch home improvement shows all day. In fact, as the new year was ringing itself in, I was watching Bob Vila's Home Again. I could've been watching the ball drop, but hey, they were cutting a hole in a brick wall so they could install a garage door!
- I now use handmade body soap and beard oil (and you thought I didn't groom myself).
- To deal with my insomnia, I often have to imagine that I'm a wizard in medieval times before I will nod off. This is a nice counterpoint to the Little Caesars dreams I still have about every other week.
- I have a lot of friends...it's just that most of them live in different states or countries. In Bowling Green? I got a few, but that's it. But here's the thing: I would rather not have friends than beg people to like me.
- I'm strangely addicted to bulleted lists.
Post a Comment